Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Untitled...

This is how somedays are, untitled! Last evening as I came home I caught a glimpse of this red sky. I dropped everything to grab my handy dandy iphone and took this photo. I love skies!

This early morning I was on cat duty, walking up and down the street with the cats for one moment, and alone, the other when I suddenly caught glimpse of our street. No people, quiet, nice I thought.


As I was going back in to come up with a new set of plans for capturing the rascal kitties I saw this jet slice the blue sky above my head...Aahhh I thought!

Well, dos rascales gatos were eventually caught but they refused to pose for photos. I told them that last nights photos would have to do then, and so I present:

Augustus the Magnificent sitting on two catnip mousies and a catnip sachet...

...he gives me the 'uninterpretable look', ??!!??

Ollie, or Mr PuffyPants thinks he should have the catnip mousies but it is a 'no-go' situaton,

which does not bother him for too long

because he can straddle the sofa cushion and close his eyes!

Cat mommie watched "La Moustache" while Sylvester (aka cat dad) worked on building a civilization (a computer game)! And the boys and I read this before going to bed...

O son of man! If thine eyes be turned towards mercy, forsake the things that profit thee and cleave unto that which will profit mankind. And if thine eyes be turned towards justice, choose thou for thy neighbour that which thou choosest for thyself. Humility exalteth man to the heaven of glory and power, whilst pride abaseth him to the depths of wretchedness and degradation.

(Verset: 6.47 Les Tablettes de Bahá'u'lláh)

Wishing all a Wednesday embellished with a beautiful title and of course the usual serving of cat kisses...

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment