This morning I was thinking of the Sunshine Award bestowed on me by the loveliest Alaskan friend. Cat boys know her all too well...they remember the salmon.
It was hard to think of 10 things about me when in front of me two soft cat boys danced to their own music...little steps and movements,
So here are 10 things in random order of significance to myself:
1. my favorite place would be near an ocean or sea with the big cat, Sylvester, and the two Misters
2. my favorite color would have to be blue
3. my first pet was a german shepherd mix, loved him
4. I was most allergic to cats until I fell in love with them
5. I love the smell and sound of dry cat food
6. my favorite comfort food is black tea and dry water crackers, a little jam would go well of course
7. I love humor...clean, clever, quirky
8. I am social but get tired of people easily
9. I don't like using I and here am using I all the time
10. I love independence
Thank you pencilfox for giving us your Sunshine.
Catboys were reflecting on this while I was talking about myself:
People say that what we’re all seeking is a meaning to life. I don’t think that is what we’re really seeking. I think that what we’re seeking is… the rapture of being alive. (Joseph Campbell)