Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Loving those cat boys with all my might...

It was a rare quiet moment one November morning, and might I add that not many people know the actual value nor the meaning of quiet.  I was invited to go out for a roam, something the neighbors still find odd after all these years.  Some cat things were done, including cat kisses,

cat strolls in seemingly random directions,
expressions of astonishment at a thought that might pop into one's head for no reason,
expressions of curiosity at what the other kitty was thinking about.
I captured a shot of this rose just to pretend that I was admiring roses and not really loving those cat boys will all my might.

So some days in future when I look back on this day, I will know that it was marked not by where I lived and what the skies were like that day but by the quiet love that permeated the surroundings, by the richness of the animal human bond that was gifted to me.


“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.” 


Cat boys send you December greetings!

Ciao everyone!

2 comments:

  1. ....and you've got two of the best with whom to be bonded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lovely, lovely quote. I get it.
    I'm pretty sure those cat boys feel exactly the same way about you.
    x

    ReplyDelete