Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The jaguar and the lion...

Ground view of the palm as the cat boys and I see it-Nice!


Two cats on a ledge, polar opposites. One is a jaguar and the other a lion.


"No questions today mummy!", said Augustus.


"I am ignoring her", said Ollie.


Fortunately, I can type and they cannot, so I will share a few lines for our daily reading and reflections, and boys, you two better listen!

O SON OF UTTERANCE!
Thou art My stronghold; enter therein that thou mayest abide in safety. My love is in thee, know it, that thou mayest find Me near unto thee. (Hidden Words)


I guess that means just that...just enjoy the pink cat noses, those pretty eyes, and ears.

Happy Wednesday!

XO

2 comments:

  1. As I was reading the dialog between the Lion Kings I couldn't get the "Lion sleeps tonight" song out of my head. Adorable and fierce felines.

    Thank you sooooo much for your very kind comment on my blog!!!!

    Happy Thursday to you.:-)
    p.s.
    I love the names of the cat-boys. I have a Westie named Lily and when we get a puppy brother for her I have considered Ollie as a nice alliteration name. I only worry they might both think I am calling them with all the 'lly' sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for the note. I would love to meet you, for real. I printed out pages from your blog and was reading and chuckling the whole time (not laughing at you). Anyhow, Ollie is a good name and he responds to it easily. Some neighbors call him Charlie, which is also good but he has no idea what they are saying.

    Email me someday or come and visit me.

    XOXO

    PS- yes, you may confuse Lily. First get the pup and then decide on the name.

    ReplyDelete