This is a first for young Augustus and Ollie (and kitty mommie), to become recipients of the 'Kreative Blogger Award'. As I woke them up from their afternoon nap to give them the news, they started blowing little cat kisses to lovely Anne Harwell of Annechovie. Thank you Anne so very much!
A freshly awakened Augustus poses for his blog photo...so lovely he is!
A slowly waking Ollie is giving me the look...
Still trying to wake up...
Alright, now he is up and posing for his blog photo.
The awardee(s) is(are) supposed to share 7 things about themselves and nominate 7 more; so here we go, seven things among the three of us because only one of us can type.
1. This is such a grand secret, I may live to regret it for the rest of my living days. I covered their ears for this. I played the accordion for 10 years or more. It always reminds me of Johnny Cash's song, The Boy Named Sue.
2. Ollie is very jealous and receives therapy to control his emotional outbursts.
3. I am covering Ollie's ears for this one- I love pets of all sorts with the exception of the creepy crawly and cold skinned slimy ones. This means I love dogs and cats and horses.
4. Augustus is very accepting but he foofs a lot, and likes to have his belly rubbed when no one is around!
5. I am a scientist, so I think that makes me geeky, and I try hard not to be but side by side with normal people...I think I am!
6. I once caught a shark while deep sea fishing.
7. I do love french fries and the best I have had was in Holland, really.
Now my selection of lovely bloggers, and there are so many, please go to:
up and down town
La Belette Rouge
The Life and Times of the Plume
Thank you everyone for your visits and we three look forward to reading about you!