Tuesday, June 12, 2012

walking the sacred path...




"[The Old People] would gather words as they walked a sacred path across the Earth, leaving nothing behind but prayers and offerings."                                                   ---- Cleone Thunder, NORTHERN ARAPAHOE 


 I really don't have anything to say.  Thoughts filter in and out of my head.  This is kind of normal after a period of intense work. I suppose it is a way to re-gain balance.  Do you experience the same?


In case you did not know, I love cats, most cats, big and small, fierce in heart and in action, and I also have an unusual weakness for cat paws, not to mention cat lips and cat ears.  Anyhow, the paws above walk the sacred path every day, and I can only smile when I see them.


Chief Puffy Pants and Chief Sweet Pants sent you kisses with their furry paws.   Enjoy!


Ciao everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I would pause at any time to view the paws of Chieftains Puffy and Sweet Pants. Sending kisses back to all of you

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so totally agree: one must walk the sacred path to find some balance after the intensity of work....

    love to you and the sweet furry chiefs....

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something enchanting to be worded out, and peaceful where pictures of 2 soft black, tweedy cat feet and ankles make the inner heart smile, and of course mention of cats and reflections and sacred paths; nice world we live in within these pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. marie- you said it so beautifully! xx

    glorious gnat-they make it all better, don't they? xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last Friday the garden matriarch passed away after 15 years. I plan to write a garden post about her. Now my kids insist we get two kittens so this weekend we're going to the humane society to pick out two. Yes, we're cat people too!

    Hugs to the boys.

    ReplyDelete