Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Not every day is fit for blogging...but the roses are still beautiful!





Beautiful photos of Roses in the Gardens across Kirckoff at California Institute of Technology_Pasadena, CA, courtesy of my colleague Angel Di Bilio


This is how I feel today:

Ye are even as the bird which soareth, with the full force of its mighty wings and with complete and joyous confidence, through the immensity of the heavens, until, impelled to satisfy its hunger, it turneth longingly to the water and clay of the earth below it, and, having been entrapped in the mesh of its desire, findeth itself impotent to resume its flight to the realms whence it came. Powerless to shake off the burden weighing on its sullied wings, that bird, hitherto an inmate of the heavens, is now forced to seek a dwelling-place upon the dust.

I am thinking hard, or is it that I am hardly thinking? Mmmm! Was that a yummy sound I just made, but there is no kirschen torte around that I can see!! I think I was just thinking aloud. Mmmm??!?

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

-m


PS- The cat boys say hi but they were too shy to pose today.

No comments:

Post a Comment