Monday, April 13, 2009

What a day, what a day!

It is a quarter of eight, Monday night. Where did this Monday go?
I take immense comfort in reading blogs, especially those that transport me to places that appear to be peaceful and relaxing. I never say I wish I were there, I just like to read, and imagine, and enjoy (I am happy about that). There's this one called Paris Breakfasts (oh yumm), and French Essence (double yumm), and French Word a Day (fun), and My Castle in Spain (just discovered)...among several other wonderful ones that I will gradually share. I am too exhausted to actually insert the links. I know that it is not all that difficult but for odd reasons not all of my commands work, and I have to look up the code to do simple tasks like changing fonts and so on. I really appreciate all those who present beautiful professional blogs with interesting topics. Anyhow, the other reason is that I have to go study. I have to lecture tomorrow and I am not totally prepared. And, if you must know, I have to give a lecture in chemistry...eeek. Is that what I heard?

Luckily, I have these two cats who are always very helpful. Augustus told me that he would personally give up the hunt tonight to help me. Here is Augustus ready to help Mommy.



Of course, let's not forget Ollie who is always ready to help. He said he would watch Augustus. Isn't he precious? Yes, he is, I know you agree.



I hope you all had more relaxing days and if not, make sure to relax tonight.

Bonne nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment