Friday, April 24, 2009

Tell me more Master...



Korean Friendship Monument in San Pedro, CA; Photograph courtesy of Angel Di Bilio, Ph.D. Chemist (You may read about it here.)

"...Do not think the peace of the world an ideal impossible to attain. Nothing is impossible to the divine benevolence of God. If you desire with all your heart friendship with every race on earth, your thought, spiritual and positive will spread; it will become the desire of others, growing stronger until it reaches the minds of all men." Paris Talks

Ciao!

PS-I was not able to catch the doodle cats in action, a lot of excitement, so no cat pictures today. I told Augustus that I had a picture of the friendship monument in San Pedro. He ran to the bookcase and pulled out the above quote for me to include in the blog. Am I lucky to have Augustus in my sleepless life, indeed I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment