Friday, November 19, 2010

All my photos were blurry this morning,

too early for my tired eyes, especially since a certain chubby kitty who shall remain unnamed made sure to wake me up once at 2 and once at three for a nuzzle session. I made sure to wake up at 4 myself thinking another round was coming up. Nope, I was wrong!

I was dragged out to the street with this fellow to play cat games (neighbors are sure I am crazy)
"Catch me", he meows...
"Here I am, find me!", he says.
Augustus was not out and about and then suddenly appeared out of thin air- his photo was blurry, so no pictures. He said that he was ready to go in. I praised the lord instantly!

Mr PuffyPants followed suit and I praised the lord again...to what do I owe such kindness, I did not have to open my book of cat-hunting tricks to get these doodles to return home.

Indoors, they gathered in their study area, which is in a state of disarray because we are doing the bathroom ceiling (again).
We decided to read a few lines so they could reflect on it during the day. Mr PuffyPants assumed the posture of meditation....


The Mystery of Sacrifice
"O maid-servant of God! The mystery of sacrifice is that man should sacrifice all his conditions for the divine station of God. The station of God is mercy, kindness, forgiveness, sacrifice, favour, grace and giving-life to the spirits and lighting the fire of His love in the hearts and arteries. I asked God to make thee a sign of mercy, the banner of kindness among His maid-servants."
Tablets of Abdu'l-Bahá, v. I, p. 65





And there we have it, two relaxed boys, pawfuls of kitty kisses blown in the air, this will be a great Friday indeed!

Ciao everyone!

6 comments:

  1. it must have been a thing for cats to do this morning: awaken the owner EARLY.
    angelo woke me at 0430 for a nuzzling/hugging session.
    ahhh, yes: i love my cat boy.

    such sweetness from your little abode....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm? You have me wondering now...Ollie ran out as if he knew exactly why? Wishing you all a lovely weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that ollie is just too much. Look at those fluffy cheeks! Too bad for Augie, Ollie stills the show today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such handsome men, you keep company with! I wish mine were that furballicious . . . might keep my feet warm at night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Puffy Pants and Mrs. Little Jeans. Do you know you both have pant related names?
    Happy weekend to all of you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy lovely wet weekend Mona, meeyuuuuu ^^

    ReplyDelete