Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kitties received mail...

The other day a cat postman, we call them a postcat, dropped a package into our mail box, a package from way out there up north where there are moose, bears, and SALMON! Augustus and Ollie meowed in unison marie....


We cannot thank you enough marie. Just so you know we take turns snacking straight out of the pouch, we love it so much.


Calmed by the omega-3s in the salmon, the cat dudes asked me to read them something profound,


which I did.

"What do you mean by the confirmations of the Spirit?"

"The confirmations of the Spirit are all those powers and gifts which some are born with (and which men sometimes call genius), but for which others have to strive with infinite pains. They come to that man or woman who accepts his life with radiant acquiescence."
(Selections AB)

Uplifted by the reading, the cat dudes indicated to me that another girlfriend, kerin, was having a giveaway and that they really liked to participate. I think they order me around too much, nonetheless we all should go to check it out. Augustus and Ollie say so!

A busy week this is going to be but not so busy that the cat boys would not be able to fill their furry paws with lots of delicious kisses, which they blow in the air for YOU.

Ciao everyone!

10 comments:

  1. My kitties overheard me reading about the salmon treats and much meowing ensued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much linking going on....[smile]

    'better limit gussie's intake of those salmon treats. he looks, well, you know, under the influence, like the salmon acted upon him like catnip would.
    ollie just looks satisfied.

    as always, i need what you just read to those boys. count me in: it feels like i should be stretched out on a rug, listening to your readings, purring and posing to send out cyber-kisses....

    happy tuesday to your clan. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan- I have no doubt, even I meowed! They knew what was in the package before I opened it!

    marie- sometimes I lay on the rug in the sun and they read to me...mostly meow meow meow but I can translate! They were very pleased xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splayed kitty arms=happiness and gratitude.

    I woke up yesterday morning to my cat putting her paw on my mouth--quite adorable. Her paw is quite sizable, since she has extra toes :).

    Hope your week is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...ahhhhh fish breath...& kisses...BLISS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah- a big paw on the mouth...you can't ask for more love!

    Nancy- fish breath is very sexy, those boys are strutting and sending kisses... : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much MLJ for spreading the word about my ginger party....wonder how it might taste w/ fish?....

    I am hoping my aquiescence is radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lily loves it when she hears the crackling sound of the treat package. It is her favorite sound.
    So sweet of Marie to send the boys a treat.
    Happy week to you and the furry boys.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. lucky cats with friends in fishy places!

    ReplyDelete
  10. X's and O's Right back at you furry boys!
    XO
    A

    ReplyDelete