Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Strenuous Desire?!

The object of his strenuous desire is perched on a branch in that unwelcoming palm tree..rough leaves and rough trunk. Hmm!?! What is a boy cat to do?

Baby August with his injured paw knows what he has to do...rolling this way,

and rolling that way will be just fine.

Oh, but that Ollie bird cannot resist!

But Augustus sits and watches,

he watches intently! What is my brother going to do?

Ollie longs for the bird...

Boy, does he ever long...

O My God, does he ever want the bird!

Which way up? Which way???

It does not take very long for Mr Puffy Pants to start the climb up the inhospitable tree...

The rest of this drama could not be documented photographically because I had to leave for an event at night. Upon my return at 9:30 p.m. I find Ollie cat stuck on the very top of the palm tree. Unfortunately I could not document this funny scene for you because it was too dark.
I got the little hunter down from the tree, fed him cat tuna, and ...
you can imagine the rest.


Augustus and I meditated on the following:

O SON OF HIM THAT STOOD BY HIS OWN ENTITY IN THE KINGDOM OF HIS SELF!
Know thou, that I have wafted unto thee all the fragrances of holiness, have fully revealed to thee My word, have perfected through thee My bounty and have desired for thee that which I have desired for My Self. Be then content with My pleasure and thankful unto Me.
(The Hidden Words)

May you attain to all of your desires very soon...plus muchas cat kisses!

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Go, Augustus! Hope you are having a good week, Mona. Thanks for the sweet comments as always. God bless. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, this is a super busy week that I would be happy to bring to a completion. Love your sister's work, keep thinking how I could work the cats into a heading or button... : )

    Augustus sends love, heaps of it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete