Sunday, March 7, 2010

What a sight...

"Follow me", said Augustus, on this bright and early Sunday morning, and I did.

I oohed when we walked by this leaf star!

"Keep following", he said, and I did until we came to

¡QuĂ© espectáculo, los loros de Pasadena...

"Wow", I said. "These are beautiful August!" He meowed and grrred in gentle agreement.

Ollie boy who was secretly following from behind became entirely mesmerized, I could not get him away from that spot...

and later indoors, he was still looking into the skies....sigh!


We later meditated and reflected on this...

O SON OF THE THRONE! Thy hearing is My hearing, hear thou therewith. Thy sight is My sight, do thou see therewith, that in thine inmost soul thou mayest testify unto My exalted sanctity, and I within Myself may bear witness unto an exalted station for thee. (The Hidden Words)

Wishing all a most delightful week and little cat kisses too...

Ciao!

5 comments:

  1. That Augustus has such a beautiful coat! Have a great monday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those kitties - and your spirit :)

    xoxo,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are preciouses~ Looks like a lovely walk, and a leaf star!

    Hope you're having a great week so far~

    xoxo,

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  4. ; ) The boys prefer to be visiting each and every one of you but it costs too much...so they send powerful purrs your way! (xo)3, one for each!

    ReplyDelete