Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Huyyah Meowah...Chief Puffy Pants tells a tale?!!!

Ollie, aka Chief Puffy Pants:

Augustus said, "This I got to see." "Huhh?!"


I suppose all this fussing about Augustus and his knowledge would eventually have an effect. I was hoping that it would not backfire and make an angry juvenile delinquent out of Ollie, and thank God it did not. He is starting to express his wisdom in his own way. Last night he wore his Indian Feather hat and told me the following tale:

The Creator gathered all of Creation and said,

"I want to hide something from the humans until they are ready for it.
It is the realization that they create their own reality."
The eagle said, "Give it to me, I will take it to the moon."
The Creator said, "No. One day they will go there and find it."
The salmon said, "I will bury it on the bottom of the ocean."
"No. They will go there too."
The buffalo said, "I will bury it on the Great Plains."
The Creator said, "They will cut into the skin of the Earth and find it even there."
Grandmother Mole, who lives in the breast of Mother Earth, and who has no physical eyes but sees with spiritual eyes, said, "Put it inside of them."
And the Creator said, "It is done."


This is a Sioux Indian tale, eloquently told by our little Ollie. Apparently, he was listening to the conversation I was having with Augustus yesterday. He can either read or he has an Indian friend. Well, it does not matter. It only matters that he is smart as can be, and a precious 14-lb blessing to his parents. The story is good too. We do make our own reality, it is inside us, so make it a happy one. Don't sit and frown for too long, only long enough to realize that feeling bad all the time is bad for your eyebrows.

Lovely Tuesday everyone!

-m

PS-Attention lady shoppers, the beautiful band on my middle finger was purchased from this lovely lady. So go on over and say hi!

PS2- Also see April 7th entry, Augustus' selection down here

2 comments:

  1. Ollie doesn't look like he enjoys wearing his headdress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...he did not like it at all. He prefers one of those nice flowing Indian feather head things.

    Also, this morning I saw him trying an Angel's baseball cap, and he was handsome!

    ReplyDelete