Thursday, May 14, 2009

This is how cats sit in class...







Actually, this is not how they sit in class. We usually form a triangle and bounce ideas back and forth. Today was different though! At first, it was hard to discuss anything when they had their back to me until I realized that this was another way for cats to sit in class, that's because they can turn their heads around very well.

Anyhow, we discussed this, and here's a short passage to reflect upon.

"It is not an easy task to present to minds obsessed with the conception of this world and its affairs as complete in itself rather than as an ante room to a larger, freer life, a scene in which the dominant note was Eternity;..."

I spend a lot of time trying not to obsess and to detach and I don't think it works for me that well. Ollie asked me to obsess with him, and Augustus went 'Grrr'. So it goes!

My human brain needs to study now...

Love to you all...
A bientot,

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment