Friday, July 24, 2009

Looking in all directions...

Some days I have no idea what the cat boys are looking for! Searching in all directions....this way and that.







We will reflect today on this passage from our usual Hidden Words.

O SON OF MAN! My eternity is My creation, I have created it for thee. Make it the garment of thy temple. My unity is My handiwork; I have wrought it for thee; clothe thyself therewith, that thou mayest be to all eternity the revelation of My everlasting being.


May all receive many cat kisses today...

Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. You and the boys have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne...you do the same! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, the princes charming...up in a tree...waiting for anything that moves...so anxiously...

    ....ENJOY...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He thinks he'd be able to see you in the distance, maybe Pucat! : )

    ReplyDelete