Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A simple formula...

A good night's sleep,



an early morning of num nums and meditations,


and off we go to work!


Some call this a 'Wordless' Wednesday but cat boys were full of words this early morning. They woke up mummy at 4:30 a.m., and then read this to her:

O MY BROTHER! Hearken to the delightsome words of My honeyed tongue, and quaff the stream of mystic holiness from My sugar-shedding lips. Sow the seeds of My divine wisdom in the pure soil of thy heart, and water them with the water of certitude, that the hyacinths of My knowledge and wisdom may spring up fresh and green in the sacred city of thy heart.

Since I have no clue why they chose this passage and how they could even read or understand it I have to believe that today will be my personal 'Clueless Wednesday'.

May cat purrs and kisses soothe your day!

Ciao!

6 comments:

  1. Glad that you and the cat boys are doign well. Thanks for the kind comment, MLJ!! I got my shirt and pants at JCrew, my favorite store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...early!

    And thanks for the info...JCrew is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys going to work after their naps is adorable. Well, everything they do is adorable.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I were so organized and so enthusiastic about going to work...I try.

    ReplyDelete