Wednesday, July 1, 2009

On this Wednesday of justice

Ollie and I look up and see...


I follow him with my camera as he runs around...(I know you feel sorry for me!)


He checks the little ants...


We look up again...


He stretches with a little yoga...


He sniffs a little catnip...(left by neighbor)


I ask Ollie what day it was (because we are reviewing the spiritual attributes of each day) and he gestured Sabbath as you see:


I told him that it was only Wednesday, the day of Justice, and he exclaimed that it was not so.


We never dispute with cats in our household so we let it be.

I later discover Augustus at what appears to be a cross in the courtyard, fallen prey to the leftover catnip. I am all smiles because I have to capture the cats and get ready for work.


So today we think about this quote...(my turn to select)

O CHILDREN OF MEN! Know ye not why We created you all from the same dust? That no one should exalt himself over the other. Ponder at all times in your hearts how ye were created. Since We have created you all from one same substance it is incumbent on you to be even as one soul, to walk with the same feet, eat with the same mouth and dwell in the same land, that from your inmost being, by your deeds and actions, the signs of oneness and the essence of detachment may be made manifest. Such is My counsel to you, O concourse of light! Heed ye this counsel that ye may obtain the fruit of holiness from the tree of wondrous glory. (The Hidden Words)

A just day to all...Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. That pic of Ollie cracked me up! LOL Thanks for your kind comment and Happy Wednesday to you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anne, Ollie would be able to crack you up many times a day. This little fellow is very expressive.

    xo

    ReplyDelete