Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Majestic Thursday? We hope so...

Randomness has gotten hold of me, and I am trying hard to center myself. Perhaps it has something to do with my reading of an article on Dissipative Structures. I will tell you more about it as I manage to wrap my mind around it so for today it is all randomness, a few pictures of cat boys and a random quote for reflection. Incidentally, a lot of these quotes come from a selection called 'The Hidden Words, and I will tell you more about that too.

Augustus in his adorable crouching tiger pose...


Augustus in his 'mummy come play with me' pose...


and who else but Ollie, the Vulcan cat, who is not trusting to follow mummy down this path, love those ears...love those ears!


And today's quote:

O SON OF MAN! Thou dost wish for gold and I desire thy freedom from it. Thou thinkest thyself rich in its possession, and I recognize thy wealth in thy sanctity therefrom. By My life! This is My knowledge, and that is thy fancy; how can My way accord with thine?

Wishing all peace and prosperity, and cat kisses...

Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. ...and a head rub & some purring to you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy, I could use both of those...hope you are feeling better dear friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy come play with me is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you...I think he would love to roam in the booby fields : )

    ReplyDelete