Monday, July 27, 2009

Nothing is too deep for the cat boys...

This weekend was a little bit of everything with a re-affirmation of the cat boys' high level of comprehension. I found Augustus reading 'The Great Gatsby' and really enjoying it.



Ollie was busy with 'Asterix', and that is good enough for me.


Shortly after flipping through his comic book he was pacing about the courtyard looking to get into some mischief.


Augustus came out too and was in the playful mood, what was he reading?



Ollie found the courtyard too hot and decided to water the cement.


He then found a shady spot and got into the ZONE.


Augustus pointed out that the palm tree was poking the blue sky.  


And I was thinking in my head that I need to work on the following quote:

O SON OF MAN! Rejoice in the gladness of thine heart, that thou mayest be worthy to meet Me and to mirror forth My beauty.


May all rejoice in the gladness of their hearts this Monday, July 27th!

Ciao!

6 comments:

  1. Getting out the hose and cooling off in the shade sounds like a great idea to me, MLJ! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) You and Ollie know how to have a good time during these hot days!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of literary lushes, those cat boys are! Do you think they'll read "Twilight" next? Or have they finished the series?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys will soon have work to do sending cards out to their friends. LOL. Thanks so much and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tread the valley of wonderment all the time...even I don't understand what Gatsby is all about ...!

    ReplyDelete